Friday, December 10, 2010

The Dr. Oz Show

I don't get the opportunity to watch very mutch day time television, but when I do I always try to catch the Dr. Oz Show. I personally enjoy the show because he tries to introduce people to the alternative styles of medicine and healing. As well, he is incredibly knowledgeable in nutrition. Now sometimes I must say, he can be a little over the top, but in all in all, this guy knows his stuff!

I would like to share a link to a video clip from his website. It is an Alternative Health Series and it focuses on Ayurvedic Medicine. It is a short segment but it will help to give you an idea of what Ayurveda is about! I practice quite a few healing modalities from Ayurveda and mention it on here quite a bit. I have found that my health has improved immensely since I started including some of the Ayurvedic principles into my routine, and most of them are easy enough for everyone to enjoy. In this video series, there's information on digestive issues, Alzheimer's prevention, anti-aging and much much more!! So check it out and enjoy some helpful information from a culture that has been taking care of their minds, bodies and spirits for thousands of years!!

Dr. Oz Alternative Health Series : India

No comments:

Post a Comment