Saturday, October 23, 2010

NAMASTE.

Good afternoon everyone!

My name is Sarah I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog, which is going to providing tips and information on how to keep the mind, body and soul in tip top condition. I am a Reiki Practitioner, which is an Energy Healer. As well, I am also in school pursuing a diploma in Holistic Nutrition. I spend my day studying and implementing the numerous holistic ways to help people achieve their best health.

My goal with this blog is to provide knowledgeable information that can be easily implemented into your lifestyle. Much of the information I will be writing about, will probably seem absolutely crazy or “new age” to many of you. And that is fine if you think that. However, much of the information I will be providing has been in practice for over thousands of years and belongs to some of the oldest healing modalities in Eastern Culture. I’m not trying to twist your arm into believing something that you aren’t interested in. All I ask is that you keep an open mind. :)

“Minds are like parachutes.... they only work if they stay open”

3 comments:

  1. i always have an open mind and i love all this stuff! i really need to book an appointment with you soon!!! i can tell how much you enjoy what you do and i can see your passion :)

    see u soon

    Amanda :)

    ps-i love being positive:) its the only way to live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amanda! I am VERY passionate about this! I am offering anyone who reads my blog discounted Reiki Treatments for $25. I will be doing a post regarding Reiki shortly! As well, I'm doing an Indian Head Massage course next month and will be offering a Reiki and Head Massage Deal!

    Thanks so much for your positivity girl! You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i was going to take that indian head massage course a few years back and do it at the spa i used to work at,but alas i never got around to it!
    let me know how it is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete